We are looking for a techno-functional consulting champion who becomes the trusted advisor to clients and drives adoption of Oreops Platform to ensure customer success.
- Act as a techno-functional consultant and provide recommendations on business process.
- Configure and manage client’s instance on Oreops, Assist and Train clients to do it on their own.
- Devise engagement plans that consider customer business goals and map product capabilities to achieve these goals.
- Drive product adoption, increasing overall retention and achieve process success for customers.
- Support clients during critical phases.
- Support clients to resolve queries or bugs, as and when required.
- Gather feedback on product experience during the entire customer lifecycle via targeted surveys.
- Identify prime targets for up-sell/cross-sell and engage Sales team to execute on those opportunities.
- Share best practices with clients on how to achieve product success with Oreops.
- Identify risks proactively, mitigate and escalate as deemed appropriate.
What you need For this position
- MBA/PGDM or relevant work experience after BE/BTech.
- 1-4 years of experience in technology consulting/customer management roles.
- Understanding of Technology systems. system implementation and understanding would be preferred.
- Good in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Key behavioral traits: Agility, Analytical, Persistence and Ability to stretch.